MS/MSE Application Instructions
MS/MSE Application Check List
Complete the CIS MS/MSE Checklist and Information Form in PDF format. You can complete the PDF form on your computer and email it to email@example.com (preferred method). Click here for information on saving fillable PDF files. Alternatively, you can print, complete, and mail it to the CIS Department at the address below.
Complete the Kansas State University Graduate School Application.
Submit the Application Fee: ($50 for U.S. citizens and permanent residents; $75 for international applicants). Include the Confirmation of Online Payment after you have paid online at the KSU Graduate School web site. If online payment is not possible, you may pay by money order or bank draft made payable to KSU Graduate School. In this case, include the payment with the rest of the materials you send to the CIS Department. Please note that your application cannot be processed until the application fee has been paid.
Read the Kansas State University Graduate School application requirements (for international applicants | for U.S. citizens and permanent residents). After reading the above, submit the following materials to the CIS Department at the address listed below:
- Transcript(s) of Bachelor's and Master's (if have one) degrees. Transcript must show the date and (earned or anticipated) degree. Please email a scanned copy and have the official transcript mailed to the Department.
- Scanned copy of Graduate Record Exam (GRE) scores (MS applicants only, not required for MSE). You should also request the Educational Testing Service to send your scores to Kansas State University. The Graduate School does not accept photocopies as official for admission purposes. Institution Code: 6334 Department Code: 0402. You must put both of these codes down in order for our office to receive your scores!
- For international applicants: scanned copy of Test Of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score or The International English Language Testing System - academic exam (IELTS). The official score must be sent to Kansas State University. Institution Code: 6334 Department Code: 78. You must put both of these codes down in order for our office to receive your scores!
- For international applicants: signed copy of Affidavit of Financial Support (you will not jeopardize your chance for receiving financial aid by submitting this form.) Please email a scanned copy and mail the original to the department.
- Description of work experience (typed, maximum of one page) and statement of academic goals (typed, maximum of one page).
- Three reference letters. (preferably emailed directly from the recommenders to firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Please email all required materials to email@example.com. Hard-copy materials shall be mailed to Graduate Admissions, Department of Computing and Information Sciences, 234 Nichols Hall, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS 66506, USA. All materials must be received by the Department before the corresponding deadlines below. Questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoned to +1-785-532-6350.
- Jan. 1: Applicants for fall semester.
- Aug. 1: Applicants for spring semester.
- Dec. 1: Applicants for summer semester.
*All supporting documents must be received prior to the deadlines stated above
There are a number of options for saving a fillable PDF form.
Further information on graduate application procedures can be obtained from the Graduate School. Questions should be addressed to the Computing and Information Sciences Department by email to: email@example.com.
|MS-MSE Form CD2.pdf||447.01 KB|