Computer Accounts and Procedures
Hey everybody. We've had a lot of support requests and questions about this, so here is a quick rundown on CIS accounts.
- You will need an account on CIS systems because we are not tied to eID login in any way.
- To request an account, go to http://selfserv.cis.ksu.edu and click on the button that says "request CIS account".
- Most questions can be answered by looking at the CIS support wiki: http://support.cis.ksu.edu. If you cannot find an answer to your question, send an email to email@example.com
- N122: 16 Windows desktops
- N126: 8 Windows desktops
- N128: 17 Linux desktops
- N021: 41 Thin Client desktops that can login to either Windows or Linux
All labs are 24 hours and under video camera surveillance.