Online Lecture Evaluation
1. Did the ability to (re)view the on-line lecture more than once and at any time of your choosing aid you in the learning process?
2. Do you feel the on-line instruction is as effective as having an in-class lecture? If not, why not?
3. Were your expectations for an on-line lecture met? If not, why not?
4. Did questions that may have arisen during the on-line lecture get answered either in lab or by contact with the instructor (via email, phone, etc.)?
5. Did you experience any difficulty accessing or viewing any materials via the web?
6. If you answered yes to the above question, were you able to get the issues resolved? How?
7. Given the opportunity, would you take an on-line course again?
8. Where did you view lectures?
Home Dorm Campus lab Other
9. If not viewed from campus lab or dorm, what type of connection did you use?
Modem Cable modem DSL Other
10. Given a choice, would you rather take an on-line lecture course or live-lecture course? Why?
11. Express your thoughts on the advantages and disadvantages of the on-line lectures.